Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wasit Council votes on a project plan worth 60 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wasit Council votes on a project plan worth 60 billion dinars Empty Wasit Council votes on a project plan worth 60 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jun 2019, 1:28 am

Wasit Council votes on a project plan worth 60 billion dinars

19:12 - 12/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    Voted the Council of Wasit province, on the budget projects 2019 worth 60 billion dinars, indicating that he allocated 20% to the health sector and 5% for the security sector and the youth and sports.
    "The provincial council held its regular meeting to discuss the project plan submitted by the province," Council member Jalibawi told Al-Mawloma.
    He added that "the Council approved a new project plan worth 60 billion dinars," noting that "was allocated 20% of the budget for the health sector, 5% for the security sector and 5% for the sector of youth and sports."
    He explained that "the Council voted to allocate 5 billion dinars for the establishment of an oxygen factory for hospitals instead of spending the province annually billion dinars to buy oxygen from public markets."
    He added that "allocated one billion dinars of the budget to cover the entire province of cameras within the plan to strengthen security in it."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 6:58 pm