Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
noced71
Stevethebrit
Rocky
7 posters

Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation Empty Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Jun 2019, 3:48 am

Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wednesday 20 March 2019 1567
    Baghdad / Omar Abdul Latif

The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary and monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation.
    “The committee will move during the current legislative term towards changing the fiscal and monetary policy in the country in general,” said member of the committee Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, 
    Coming “.
    He added that “the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state,” pointing out that “the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation
     In the country”.
    “The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase and not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation Empty Re: Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation

Post by Stevethebrit Fri 21 Jun 2019, 3:55 am

Nice one Rocky, hope this means what we all want it to mean.
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation Empty Re: Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation

Post by noced71 Fri 21 Jun 2019, 8:50 am

Wow! I hope this moves quickly. I like this statement:

“The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase and not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment.”
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Fri 21 Jun 2019, 9:30 am

As I said before someone  is putting the hammer down, is this a rehash of the 2012  article , I hope not
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Fri 21 Jun 2019, 10:39 am

I think we're whole lot closer than any of us know
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 Fri 21 Jun 2019, 11:18 am

this one is def not a rehash.  yes
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 Fri 21 Jun 2019, 12:35 pm

unfortunately... you are correct sir.
    jbowhunter
    jbowhunter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by jbowhunter Fri 21 Jun 2019, 12:50 pm

Date on the article is March...rehash?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:43 pm