Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: exceeding the period of discounting special grades Parliament enters into legal embarrassmen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special - Deputy: exceeding the period of discounting special grades Parliament enters into legal embarrassmen Empty Deputy: exceeding the period of discounting special grades Parliament enters into legal embarrassmen

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Sep 2019, 1:44 am

Deputy: exceeding the period of discounting special grades Parliament enters into legal embarrassment

08:40 - 26/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Maalouma / Baghdad ..
    MP of the conquest Alliance Mohammed al-Baldawi, on Thursday, that exceeding the time limit for resolving the file of special grades will enter the parliament in legal embarrassment, pointing out that the parliament did not receive any names nominated for positions of special grades.
    Al-Baldawi said in a statement to the information, that "the House of Representatives did not reach to this day any candidates for positions of special grades, but it is assumed that the government has resolved this file and ended during the last period."
    He added that "the duration of the selection of personal grades has been extended in order to allow the prime minister to choose those personalities, but that has not yet been decided, despite the near month of October, where this file must end at 24 of next month," noting that "some The ministries have nominated personalities for special grade positions, while there are people who have been retained in their posts because they are competent.
    Al-Baldawi said, "Parliament is waiting for the arrival of candidates from the government to special grades as soon as possible, as the House of Representatives does not want to reach the critical situation, in order to avoid entering into legal matters, as exceeding the time limit to resolve the grades must amend its law within the parliament." Finished / 25 N.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:12 am