Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MilitiaMan and KTFA Comments Sunday Evening With links 12-15-19 "Where We Sit Now"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MilitiaMan and KTFA Comments Sunday Evening With links 12-15-19 "Where We Sit Now" Empty MilitiaMan and KTFA Comments Sunday Evening With links 12-15-19 "Where We Sit Now"

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Dec 2019, 3:28 pm

[size=30]MilitiaMan and KTFA Comments Sunday Evening With links 12-15-19 "Where We Sit Now"[/size]
    KTFA:
    MilitiaMan:  Lets think about some things and the chronology of events. That lead us to where we sit now. The events of recent past show some fascinating things to note.
    We have not seen anything from the CBI telling us they have stopped the reform process. In fact the CBI has told us that they are linked with other Central Banks of the world. Noted by their website showing other note specimens. Some text in Arabic that Delta mentioned to me supports that.
    In addition, there is the Video that is now being released from Frank and Delta which as you all know was brought out a week ago.
    Then confirmed Wednesday evening on a call. That video had a date of 09/30/2019 but, may actually been a few days prior. Not that that matters, but, what I believe I was told by Delta was there is time frame to get the process done within. That time frame is 75 - 90 days per video from the CBI monetary policy maker, imo.
    Well today is approximately 75 days. So, we know that demonstrations started on 10/01/2019.. Thereby, we still are sitting where we are. Lol
     No, actually things per the CBI kept on schedule imo. I found per the CBI that they told the world to be prepared for Contract modifications. Then on or around 10/07/2019 real close +- a few days on either side the Iraq Trade Bank came out and suspended loans for the month of December.
    Then Delta's research shows that around 11/27/2019 that Al Taif Islamic Bank / Exchange'r published warnings on their website to be prepared for dollar rate change. That is an additional confirmation to the CBI that the process is under way.
    We also know that we are watching things about the 2020 budget to be revealed and they told us that last week it would be out and that has not happened yet.
     It is now slated to possibly be for tomorrow. We also may remember that they told us this last month or so that the 2004 - 2017 budgets were sorted and accounted for. That leaves the 2018 and 2019 to be disclosed as needing to be accounted for too, prior to the 2020.
    Thus, the rate should be within FML amendments, that is based on yesterdays article from Tamimi stating 10/15 is when the yearly budgets on the specified date (reiterated today too.). So clearly they have a time frame as stated and it it looks to be clear to me they want to keep the rate in those budgets quiet until game over..
    I was told there was an article out that talked about payments being paid by today that were to be retroactive. I have not heard anything more on that, however, they may have not been yet, as we know the rate hasn't changed thus far. (in my view is they wouldn't pay them at a program rate and have waited to do so this long, makes no sense. no pun. lol).
    The PM is not an issue in my opinion at this stage. As the budgets as stated above are just waiting on the time frame to be exposed. They were completed while Mahdi was legally at the helm, imo.
    That is not to say, the PM is not seated prior to a rate change or not, as the time slot they may have may coincidentally be prior to. Don't know. But, also note that the oil and gas, infrastructure and 2020 budget are slated for vote as early as tomorrow, unless otherwise changed..
    So, if we look at the play book above they sure have been working to keep the CBI on track and with the recent orders in the video that by the way wasn't public until 12/07/2019 imo..
    So, even if we don't see it in the next 24 - 48 hours we have what Delta says iho that we are now 100% going to get paid (effectively, imo) and it looks to be within this year or within a day or two just outside that..
    I personally, think we have a great shot at any time now, before they open and or close their banks each day moving forward..
    The evidence supports it from the CBI and the actions that came from the time lines of their actions and the actions of at least the largest lender in the Country of Iraq, being the Iraq Trade Bank.
    So, we shall see. imo... Peace to all! ~ ~ MM
    Popeye7:  We seem to be in a great window IMO...

Samson:  Legal expert explaining the exchange mechanism for the January 2020 budget
    17:53 - 14/12/2019
    Legal expert Tariq Harb confirmed, on Saturday, that the transitional or current government is legally obliged to disburse funds according to the January 2019 allocations beginning of 2020 because there is no budget, indicating that the exchange is for the operational budget only.
    "The state is obliged to exchange," Harb told, "The fact that the failure to pass the 2020 budget will force the government to operate according to the Bremer law."
    He added that "spending legally will be through relying on the 2019 budget and its allocations and through which the allocation of last January will be taken for the current year and it will be approved for the next January of 2020."
    He explained that "the allocation will be deducted from the investment budget, allocations for contracts, projects, etc., and operating allocations will be spent only until the budget is approved."
    LINK
    Samson:  Justice: the need for all to join hands to eliminate the phenomenon of human trafficking
    12/15/2019 14:19
    Today, Minister of Justice, Farooq Amin Al-Shawani, stressed the necessity of joining all efforts from all directions to clarify the danger of human trafficking and eliminate it.
    He mentioned this during his attendance at the introductory workshop on the Anti-Human Trafficking Law organized by the Judicial Planning Department of the Ministry of Justice.
    "The Ministry of Justice represents one of the relevant bodies within the central committee formed to combat human trafficking, which included the Ministry of Interior, Health, Labor, Transport, Finance, Immigration, Displaced, Women Empowerment Department, National Intelligence Service, High Commission for Human Rights, and the General Secretariat of the Council," Ministers. "

Al-Jubouri added, “The Anti-Human Trafficking Law was established to limit the spread of this phenomenon and its effects, as the law included punishing the perpetrators of this serious act that insults human dignity up to the death penalty if the act leads to the death of the victim.”  LINK

Samson:  Le Monde: The World Trade Organization is approaching the precipice
    15th December, 2019
    The World Trade Organization risks becoming impotent, as the United States precludes the appointment of judges to its appellate body whose mission is to settle disputes between IFC members
    In the report published by the French newspaper Le Monde three days ago, the writer Julian Boiseau stated that the World Trade Organization was approaching the edge of the abyss, because with the obstruction of its appeals apparatus as of December 11, the foundation, which is based in Geneva, lost one of the reasons for its existence.
    And even if she can continue her work, she will be limited to playing a simple coordinating role for global trade rules, which forces her to reshape herself in a world in which the impact of multilateralism is declining
    According to the report, on Friday 6 December, WTO Director-General Roberto Azevedo warned that the paralysis of the Appeals Panel "may open the door to more uncertainties and reprisals out of control
    The United States wanted to get there, preventing two judges from renewing their terms whose term expired on December 10, thereby preventing one judge from among the seven others to sit, while decisions should be taken by three judges of different nationalities.
    The threat to the organization had been around for years or decades, before Donald Trump went through with it, the report says. The report quotes Le Monde, quoting a law professor at the University of Geneva, Lawrence Poisson de Chazorn, that "the United States has never accepted that the appeals system escape from its control
    Losing sovereignty
    According to the report, Washington accuses the appeals agency of violating its powers and passing laws rather than merely correcting the mistakes made by the group of experts at the primary level
    "The judges took brutal decisions without seeking a settlement, and they lacked tact and diplomacy," the report quoted a senior World Trade Organization official as saying. They considered themselves a court of law characterized by extreme arrogance, while this body represented only a dispute settlement structure. between countries
    The report says, "The United States hopes to benefit more by opening trade borders under the auspices of the World Trade Organization, but in return, this country has been the target of numerous complaints, numbering 170 out of a total of six hundred cases filed since 1995
    The report pointed out that several decisions of the WTO were in the interest of the United States of America, such as allowing in October to impose taxes on about $ 7.5 billion of European goods and services imported annually, in the context of a dispute between Airbus and Boeing. This was the heaviest penalty ever imposed by the World Trade Organization
    For its part, the European Union will also be able to impose countermeasures on the United States in this dispute, but the amount will not be disclosed until the beginning of 2020 by a judge not affiliated with the appellate   LINK

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:28 am