Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A source reveals what Saleh will discuss with Trump and Iraq’s main goal from Davos

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A source reveals what Saleh will discuss with Trump and Iraq’s main goal from Davos Empty A source reveals what Saleh will discuss with Trump and Iraq’s main goal from Davos

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:11 am

A source reveals what Saleh will discuss with Trump and Iraq’s main goal from Davos

•  Time: 1/22/2020 9:22 AM

•  Read: 1,378 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} A political source familiar with what President Barham Saleh will discuss with US President Donald Trump during their stay in Switzerland to attend the Davos Economic Forum, also revealed the main goal of Iraq to participate.
    The source said in a statement to an Arab newspaper, "Iraq seeks to diversify the sources of its economy and its national income, especially after the start of signing agreements with many countries of the world; foremost among them is China, for this purpose."
    He pointed out that, "Saleh will discuss with the world leaders the general situation in the region, especially in the Middle East. At the forefront is the Iranian-American escalation, which Saleh will discuss with US President Donald Trump, who announced that he will discuss with Saleh the issue of the withdrawal of American forces from Iraq. ". is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:22 am