Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Armed groups take over the 482 million dollars in Mosul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Armed groups take over the 482 million dollars in Mosul   Empty Armed groups take over the 482 million dollars in Mosul

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:44 am

Armed groups take over the 482 million dollars in Mosul

25/06/2014 02:08 AM

[2421947_160]Elaf Ahmad - Orient: 
    I learned (Orient) that the sum of money that had been stolen by armed groups in Mosul amounted to 482 million dollars, according to assurances from the Iraqi Central Bank which is about the salaries and benefits of the Government of Mosul local. 
    confirmed information that this amount was converted to the armed groups to benefit from it in funding of military operations carried out by 
    the terrorists in the Iraqi and Syrian fronts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by rocky on Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Armed groups take over the 482 million dollars in Mosul   Empty Re: Armed groups take over the 482 million dollars in Mosul

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:48 am

This investment is not looking good, why would the central bank rv when the terrorist have billions of dollars for terror. it seems to me they would be paying the terrorest. The rv could take a long time to my way of thinking
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Armed groups take over the 482 million dollars in Mosul   Empty Re: Armed groups take over the 482 million dollars in Mosul

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:07 am

ISIL robs 6 billion IQD from a bank in Tikrit

urgent-isil-rub-a-bank-in-tikrit.jpg
    Salah-il-Din (IraqiNews.com) The gangs of the Islamic State in Iraq and Levant ISIL stole about seven Billion Iraqi Dinars (about six million US dollars) form a governmental bank in central Tikrit city, the center of Salah-il-Din province, on Wednesday, security source reported to IraqiNews.com.
    The source added “The gangs of ISIL stormed in the governmental Agricultural Bank of central Tikrit city and stole a cash of about IQD seven billion then they fled to unknown destination.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...bank-in-tikrit/
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:44 am

rocky wrote:This investment is not looking good, why would the central bank rv when the terrorist have billions of dollars for terror. it seems to me they would be paying the terrorest. The rv could take a long time to my way of thinking

rocky, my husband and I were just saying the same thing. My husband thinks they will have a new currency soon and wonders what will become of our dinar. No, we are not going to sell, it isn't costing us anything to store the dinar.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:34 pm

We may not be getting true reports.
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:21 pm

I have some dumb questions....

Who funds the ISIL in Syria, to go against the Syrian Government?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]#

This is the funniest line in that whole story... Like its actually possible..
    The rebels that would receive the funds would be vetted beforehand in order to alleviate concerns of equipment falling into the hands of militants hostile to the US and its allies, the White House said.

Why would it be important for the ISIL or ISIS to be independent?
    Are they now out of control or are they on the intended track?

How do you control a population that is not dependent on the Government?

There are many more questions as well that bounce around in my empty head...
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:05 pm

Meant to comment on this the other day but his 482 was in dollars, not dinar and even if it was, the laundering mechanisms have been established to determine where the money came from by their serial numbers. Now on the other hand, the dollars are real too but never a chance of dinar in that dollar total. The banks IMHO do not hold billions like that in their vaults. Now one more thought, this could all be a set up for further ways of the GOV to govern privacy accounts of sums. I personally think there is always a agenda with a reported report like this... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:15 am