Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy in victory: Yesterday's meeting, I miss the Shiite consensus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy in victory: Yesterday's meeting, I miss the Shiite consensus Empty Deputy in victory: Yesterday's meeting, I miss the Shiite consensus

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:24 am

Deputy in victory: Yesterday's meeting, I miss the Shiite consensus

12:40 - 06/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    On Monday, Nada Shaker, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] deputy for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , confirmed that the meeting held at the home of the head of the Alliance of the Hadi al-Amiri yesterday included three political forces from the Shiite house and would not bring together the parties of the house, indicating that the victory and other people and forces inside the conquest did not attend the meeting due to their opposition to Mustafa’s candidacy. Al-Kazemi as an alternative to Adnan Al-Zarfi.
    Shaker said in a statement to "Information", that "the meeting that included Nuri al-Maliki and Mr. Ammar al-Hakim in the home of Hadi al-Amiri does not represent the entire Shiite political house and the resulting agreement on an alternative to Zarfi does not necessarily mean that their decision is decisive."
    She added that "the Shiite political parties that have apologized for attending the meeting, including those who are walking, victory, and some forces within the conquest because of their reluctance to nominate Mustafa Al-Kazemi as a substitute for Zarfi."
    The member of Parliament, Amer Al-Fayez, affirmed in a previous statement that the Sunni and Kurdish blocs will not object to any candidate who has a Shiite majority, pointing out that the Shiite fear of assigning Zarafi because of the uniqueness of the President of the Republic with the decision to assign him. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:20 am