Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh: Biden’s theory of Iraq is not divided, and the number of US forces does not exceed 2,500

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Saleh: Biden’s theory of Iraq is not divided, and the number of US forces does not exceed 2,500 Empty Saleh: Biden’s theory of Iraq is not divided, and the number of US forces does not exceed 2,500

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Mar 2021, 2:00 pm

Saleh: Biden’s theory of Iraq is not divided, and the number of US forces does not exceed 2,500

•  Time: 03/17/2021 21:41:34

•  Read: 793 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, stressed the importance of the relationship between Iraq and the United States of America.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Saleh said in a television interview, "The relationship with America is a very important and fundamental relationship for this country. The relationship is based on common interests, and we now have a strategic dialogue between Iraq and the United States, and this dialogue deals with many economic and political issues and other important files." And also to the US troop presence file. "
    And he added, "American forces came to Iraq at the request of the Iraqi government in order to fight ISIS, and the international coalition led by the United States had an important role in supporting the Iraqis to achieve victory."
    And he returned to add: "But there is an Iraqi decision to end the presence of American and foreign military forces in Iraq, the combat forces, this is now in the strategic dialogue, there is a reduction in the number of American forces, and according to the data available from the Iraqi security services, the number does not exceed 2500 at this moment."
    With regard to the strategic dialogue with Washington, President Saleh stated: "A fact that we cannot reduce it only to the security aspect. The United States is a great economic power, a superpower in the world. We want to develop our economic, political and cultural relationship with them, if it is on the education side. As well as investments and other issues, work is underway in this context, and there is constant communication. "
    He added, "I know Joe Biden personally, and I consider him one of those familiar with and friends of Iraq, and he was interested in the Iraqi issue."
    Regarding Biden’s theory of federations, Barham Salih said, “His theory of division was not, to be precise, because the Arab media considered it a division, but he was talking about a federal system project in Iraq, which is present in the Iraqi constitution, and he was the vice president and was responsible for the Iraqi file in The Obama administration is the one who is following the file on the field and visiting us here in Iraq. "
    He concluded by saying, "Therefore, we have old relations with him .. We cooperate in various fields and we affirm this cooperation because it is in the interest of Iraq, but at the same time we emphasize the need for Iraqi sovereignty and complete Iraqi control over the security file completely."

Ammar Al-Masoudi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:07 am