Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh: The necessity of dialogue among all, discussing outstanding issues, and rejecting differences

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Saleh: The necessity of dialogue among all, discussing outstanding issues, and rejecting differences Empty Saleh: The necessity of dialogue among all, discussing outstanding issues, and rejecting differences

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Mar 2021, 7:52 am

Saleh: The necessity of dialogue among all, discussing outstanding issues, and rejecting differences

•  Time: 03/18/2021 13:51:47

•  Read: 1,248 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, stressed, on Thursday, the need for dialogue between all, discussion of outstanding issues and the rejection of differences
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The media office of the President of the Republic stated in a statement, which Al-Furat News received a copy of, that “the President of the Republic received, at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, His Beatitude Cardinal Mar Louis Raphael I Sacco, and at the beginning of the meeting, Cardinal Louis Sacco expressed his deep thanks and appreciation to the President of the Republic for his efforts. In the success of the visit of His Holiness Pope Francis to Iraq, as well as the wide government effort that contributed to that, "noting" the importance of the visit to all Iraqis who showed a warm welcome to His Holiness from the Muslims, Christians and the rest of the sects. "
    Saleh praised "the efforts of the Iraqi Church and its role in preparing for the visit," noting that "the visit of Pope Francis represented a deep humanitarian message of solidarity for a country that has suffered from violence and conflicts and looks forward to moving forward towards establishing its security, stability and peace, preserving its peaceful coexistence and protecting its various sects and components."
    The statement continued, "the necessity of meeting and dialogue among all, discussing outstanding issues in the country and rejecting differences, based on the higher interest of citizens, in a manner that ensures that the necessary needs of them are met, and to enhance security and stability."

Forgiveness Al-Khalidi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:44 pm