Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Social protection opens the door for applying as a contract as a social researcher

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Social protection opens the door for applying as a contract as a social researcher Empty Social protection opens the door for applying as a contract as a social researcher

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jul 2021, 7:51 am

Social protection opens the door for applying as a contract as a social researcher
    Monday - 05/07/2021 - 12:50
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Nasiriyah News Network:
     Today, Monday, the Ministry of Labor announced the opening of applications for appointments in the Social Protection Authority.
    The ministry said in a statement that the Nasiriyah News Network obtained a copy of it that it has opened the door to submitting appointments as a (contract) in the authority in Baghdad and the governorates entitled (social researcher) according to the terms of reference declared in the application form.
    The statement added that the submission will be for a period of five days through the website, 24 hours a day, starting from Monday, and for a period of five days, except for Friday and Saturday, and until the official working day on Sunday, corresponding to 7/11/2021 of next week.
    He added that the conditions for applying are that the applicant must have completed the age of (22) and not exceed (35) years of age. The job is from one of the ministries or unrelated entities.
    The statement added that the competent committee will conduct the principle of differentiation in selecting candidates for appointment.
    is over.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:31 pm