Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The assassination of a prominent leader in the Sadrist movement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The assassination of a prominent leader in the Sadrist movement Empty The assassination of a prominent leader in the Sadrist movement

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jan 2022, 5:50 am

[size=32]The assassination of a prominent leader in the Sadrist movement[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sunday January 09, 2022 at 11:51 am (132 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Sky Press /

On Saturday night, security sources reported the assassination of a prominent leader in the Sadrist movement, Muslim Idan al-Kaabi, in Maysan Governorate.

And she said, "The body of a prominent leader in the Sadrist movement, Muslim Idan al-Kaabi, was found dumped in a street in Maysan Governorate, with traces of 11 bullet wounds in separate parts of the body."

The sources indicated that "the security authorities have opened an investigation into the incident, amid a security presence in some areas for fear of an escalation of the Sadrist movement in the province after the assassination of one of its leaders."

The sources revealed that “Al-Kaabi is accused in the case of killing one of the leaders of the Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq movement, and there is a fear that the matter will develop into an armed conflict between the movement and Asa’ib in Maysan governorate, against the background of the latest assassination.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:49 am