Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Economist Talks About The “Green Paper”: The Government Cannot Implement It

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Economist Talks About The “Green Paper”: The Government Cannot Implement It Empty An Economist Talks About The “Green Paper”: The Government Cannot Implement It

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Feb 2022, 1:55 pm

[size=38]An Economist Talks About The “Green Paper”: The Government Cannot Implement It
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/19/2022 | 7:56 PM
    [/size]

information/special
    The economic expert, Nabil Al-Ali, revealed, on Saturday, the content of the green paper presented by the current government, while stressing that the caretaker government is unable to fully implement the content of this paper for several reasons.
    Al-Ali told the agency, "Information", that "the green paper presented by the current government is concerned with developing strategies and drawing policies in renewable energy, especially after international commitments and climate summits that took place around the world and the orientation of countries towards clean energy," noting that "the current government is required to clarify these policies." and strategies.”
    He added, "Al-Kazemi's government is unable to fully implement the content of the paper, because part of it requires contracts outside its authority, such as the conduct of business," noting that "the other part requires some complications for government departments, such as reducing energy use and using renewable energy in its work."
    The economic expert explained, “The extent of the possibility of working with the paper comes according to the type of recommendations, such as large projects or small projects, and therefore that large projects cannot be worked on by the current government as it is outside its limited powers.”
    He pointed out, "The green paper is a policy paper, not a complete work project, and the next government can look into its content and evaluate it."

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:05 am