Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Agricultural Bank announces the launch of new agricultural and commercial loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Agricultural Bank announces the launch of new agricultural and commercial loans Empty The Agricultural Bank announces the launch of new agricultural and commercial loans

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Apr 2022, 5:31 am

The Agricultural Bank announces the launch of new agricultural and commercial loans

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Cooperative Agricultural Bank, one of the formations of the Ministry of Finance, announced, on Monday, the launch of new loans.
    The bank said in a statement received by "Economy News" that "agricultural loan transactions were promoted to all peasants, farmers and workers in the agricultural sector, commercial loans for the business environment and personal advances for employees of the endemic state departments whose salaries are with the bank."
    The bank called on all citizens to "review its branches operating in the governorates to obtain loan and advance services," stressing that "the loans include agricultural loans, which target groups of society from farmers, peasants and investors in the agricultural sector, both plant and animal, and commercial loans that include (individuals and companies) from owners Shops and businesses with various commercial activities, including agricultural and medical professionals, with the aim of developing, expanding and sustaining employment.
    The bank referred to “employee loans that include employees of the domicile state whose salaries are with the Agricultural Bank,” noting that “personal loans include other groups of society from citizens to finance their personal purposes or finance their small projects for social cases (divorced women and widows) and car loans for non-employees.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:20 am