Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Work: We have given more than 60,000 loans to the unemployed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Work: We have given more than 60,000 loans to the unemployed Empty Work: We have given more than 60,000 loans to the unemployed

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Oct 2022, 5:15 am

Work: We have given more than 60,000 loans to the unemployed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs counted, on Monday, its soft loans granted to the unemployed, while confirming the continuation of their launch.
    The Director of the Department of Labor and Vocational Training in the Ministry, Raed Jabbar Nahed, said, "The Ministry of Labor, through the Lending Fund, which was established under Law No. 10 in 2012 with a capital of $266 billion, granted soft loans to the unemployed without interest, with a grace period of up to 5 years, with an allowance for a period of whole year".
    Nahed added, "These loans are dedicated to establishing small projects," noting that "the ministry has granted more than 60,000 loans."
    He pointed out that "the ministry continues to grant loans every three months with more than 5,000 loans, depending on the amounts recovered from previous borrowers."

56 . views
    Added 10/03/2022 - 3:48 PM
    Update 10/04/2022 - 11:10 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:28 am