Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Before he travels to Germany.. Al-Sudani: No government can force migrants to return

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Before he travels to Germany.. Al-Sudani: No government can force migrants to return Empty Before he travels to Germany.. Al-Sudani: No government can force migrants to return

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Jan 2023, 4:48 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Before he travels to Germany.. Al-Sudani: No government can force migrants to return[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]On Wednesday, the Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, revealed the files of his visit to Germany, to which he will go next week, indicating that no government can force the migrants to return.[/size]
    [size=45]In a statement received by Shafaq News agency, Al-Sudani said, "My official visit to Germany is an affirmation of the strength of the political and economic relations between Baghdad and Berlin," explaining that "our government's program focuses on strengthening good governance and taking swift and decisive measures in combating corruption."[/size]
    [size=45]The statement pointed out that “the German experience is of great benefit to us in supporting the Integrity Commission and developing procedures, strategies and policies to combat corruption,” noting that “the Iraqi government aims to enhance trade exchanges with Germany and raise them to a level commensurate with the bilateral relations between the two countries.”[/size]
    [size=45]"No government can force migrants to return, and we will propose to the German government to form a joint committee to pave the way for the voluntary return of Iraqis," Al-Sudani said, according to the statement.[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "We will also work closely with Germany on sensitive issues such as deportations and carefully examine each case according to the law and agreements between the two countries."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "Berlin contributed about $3.4 billion to development and reconstruction efforts in Iraq," noting that "the German Agency for International Cooperation has helped more than 37,000 Iraqis find jobs or start their own businesses, including 30 percent of women."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sudani stressed that "Siemens is working to provide electricity to about 23 million Iraqis through 13 power stations across the country," adding that "these power stations are the cornerstone of Iraq's reconstruction because they are essential for the country's economic development."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:43 pm