Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The appearance of Muhammad Salih: Compliance of private banks will support the stability of the exch

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The appearance of Muhammad Salih: Compliance of private banks will support the stability of the exch Empty The appearance of Muhammad Salih: Compliance of private banks will support the stability of the exch

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Feb 2023, 4:06 am

The appearance of Muhammad Salih: Compliance of private banks will support the stability of the exchange rate

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, the economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, revealed the date for the stability of the dollar prices and the disappearance of the price differences.
    Saleh stated in a press interview that “with the progress in the degrees of compliance practiced by private banks in the demand for foreign exchange, especially the foreign transfers responsible for financing foreign trade for the private sector, the money market will move towards stability and then the exchange rates in the parallel market will approach the official market and price differences will disappear.” that we are currently witnessing.
    He added, “It is the opportunity that the licensed private banks, which number more than 80, will prove to show their national contribution by intensifying their effective efforts in price stability through their constructive cooperation in providing accurate commercial documents and correct data that do not collide with international compliance or the auditing principles practiced by the Central Bank platform.” Al-Iraqi on the transparency of commercial data,” noting that “90% of the demand for foreign currency, especially the dollar, is through the demand for foreign remittances.

Views 85
    Added 2023/02/15 - 11:21 AM
    Updated 2023/02/15 - 1:04 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:51 pm