Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee is heading to open the file of oil licensing rounds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee is heading to open the file of oil licensing rounds  Empty A parliamentary committee is heading to open the file of oil licensing rounds

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:08 am

A parliamentary committee is heading to open the file of oil licensing rounds 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Parliament's Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee intends to open the file of oil licensing rounds during the next stage.
    Committee member Zainab al-Moussawi said, "After completing the formation of the permanent parliamentary committees in Parliament, including the Oil Committee, it will be among the priorities of its tasks to open the file of the oil licensing rounds, and to know its pros and cons on the oil sector."
    Al-Moussawi explained, in a statement followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the committee will identify points of corruption after opening this file, if any, and holding the negligent ones accountable and referring them to the judicial authorities."

Views 6
    Added 03/19/2023 - 1:58 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:19 am