Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The budget deficit is schematic, and we will go to transfer spending

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The budget deficit is schematic, and we will go to transfer spending Empty Parliamentary Finance: The budget deficit is schematic, and we will go to transfer spending

Post by Rocky Sat 20 May 2023, 5:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today 
    , Friday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that there is no tendency to reduce the deficit and spending in the budget, while indicating the possibility of making transfers in it.

[size]
    Committee member Hussein Moanis told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), "The committee did not make any agreement with the government to reduce spending or the deficit, and it is going towards transferring expenditures in some ways."
    He added, "The initial perception about the deficit in the budget is that it is a planning deficit, and now half of the fiscal year has ended, so we seek in the Finance Committee to transfer spending, and we do not seek to reduce the deficit or the volume of total spending."
    Regarding the possibility of oil prices falling below $70, which proves the price of a barrel in the budget, Moanis said, "This will of course affect, especially the spending schedules in the budget. Therefore, we demanded that there be an annual review by Parliament for the tripartite budget, and it will include an item that obligates the government to review the House of Representatives to scrutinize the schedules." The budget is in the event of an annual decrease, and we expect that if it occurs, changes and transfers will occur.
    Earlier, the Parliamentary Finance Committee suggested that the budget be completed in full on the next Sunday or Monday and sent to the Presidency of Parliament to set a voting date.[/size]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:17 am