Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Support from the Development Summit in Baghdad: Iraq has moved to an important stage in diversifying

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit - Support from the Development Summit in Baghdad: Iraq has moved to an important stage in diversifying Empty Support from the Development Summit in Baghdad: Iraq has moved to an important stage in diversifying

Post by Rocky Sat 27 May 2023, 7:42 am

Support from the Development Summit in Baghdad: Iraq has moved to an important stage in diversifying income sources
    • Time: 05/27/2023 14:54:21

• Read: 507 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} The leader of the National State Forces Alliance, Hassan Fadam, saw today, Saturday, that the Strategic Development Road Summit in Baghdad is moving Iraq to an important stage in diversifying the country's income sources.
    Fadaam said in a tweet on his Twitter account, which was followed by the {Euphrates News} agency, that "the launch of the strategic development road summit in Baghdad, with the participation of neighboring countries and the Gulf states, moves Iraq to an important stage in diversifying income resources and economic development, making Iraq a meeting place between the East and the West, and provides a suitable atmosphere." To play a major role in the world in various fields and to provide great job opportunities for Iraqis."
    Today, Saturday, the work of the "Development Path" conference kicked off, with the participation of 10 neighboring and Gulf countries. 
    And the Iraqi Ministry of Transport sent official invitations to attend the conference to a number of the region and neighboring Iraq, namely (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, the Emirates, Oman and Iran).
    The conference was held in the government palace inside the Green Zone, and it will last for one day only. The conference will also witness the official announcement of the project in order to know the countries that seriously wish to join the project.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:10 am