Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary confirmation of passing the budget at the end of this week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary confirmation of passing the budget at the end of this week Empty Parliamentary confirmation of passing the budget at the end of this week

Post by Rocky Sun 28 May 2023, 7:19 am

[size=52]Parliamentary confirmation of passing the budget at the end of this week[/size]
    • Today 14:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    Member of the Strategic Planning Committee, Souad Al-Maliki, confirmed, on Sunday, that the Finance Committee had finished resolving all the details of the federal budget, indicating that Parliament intends to vote at the end of the week on all provisions of the law. 

Al-Maliki said in an interview with the information agency, “The Finance Committee is in the process of putting its final touches, and it will be sent to the Presidency of the House of Representatives in order to vote on it at the end of this week." 
    She added, "There are some observations that will be finalized, and as a result, a date for the parliament session will be set to proceed with the law's legislation." 
    She pointed out that "the Parliamentary Finance Committee is making exceptional efforts to produce and ripen the provisions of the budget bill in a discreet manner, since it is for three fiscal years." 
    Member of Parliament, Rafik al-Salhi, promised that the Democratic Party's objection to the financial budget amendments would be unjustified, and he described the Finance Committee's amendments as "fair." finished / 25

wciappetta likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:07 am