Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance expresses its readiness to implement the budget law and grant 50% of port revenues to Kurdis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

port - Finance expresses its readiness to implement the budget law and grant 50% of port revenues to Kurdis Empty Finance expresses its readiness to implement the budget law and grant 50% of port revenues to Kurdis

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Sep 2023, 10:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2023-09-09 
    Shafaq News/ Minister of Finance, Taif Sami, said on Saturday that there is no consensus between the Federal Border Ports Authority and the Kurdistan Region regarding unifying the pricing of customs duties.

Sami was speaking while she was hosted by the Parliamentary Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament and was attended by a Shafaq News Agency correspondent.

Our correspondent quoted Sami as saying, “There is no agreement in customs between the federal border crossings and the Kurdistan Region, given that customs duties in the region are lower than other ports in Iraq, and the best example of this is the entry of cigarettes through the region,” according to her claim.

She stressed that "Al-Safra's control must be restored, not only in one location, but in different locations, while reducing customs duties in order to limit smuggling operations."
    The Minister expressed her willingness to implement the text of the country’s financial budget law, and for 50% of the revenues of the official border crossings to go to the governorates in the Kurdistan Region, adding that: There are 5 unofficial border crossings in the region.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:26 am