Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new agreement provides for strengthening the dollar balance of 10 Iraqi banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

banks - A new agreement provides for strengthening the dollar balance of 10 Iraqi banks Empty A new agreement provides for strengthening the dollar balance of 10 Iraqi banks

Post by Rocky Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A new agreement provides for strengthening the dollar balance of 10 Iraqi banks[/size]
    • Today 10:22

Information/Baghdad..
    Today, Sunday, an informed banking source revealed the details of the Iraqi-American agreement regarding dealing in the dollar, indicating that 10 Iraqi banks will be strengthened with dollars.
    The official agency quoted a source as saying, “In light of the recent meetings of the Central Bank with the American side, the number of banks that can directly strengthen their balance in dollars has become ten banks.”
     He added, "Five are through Citi Bank, and five other banks are through JP Morgan."
     He pointed out that "the number of banks whose balances in Chinese yuan will be enhanced through the Singapore Development Bank will become 13 banks," noting that "two banks will have their accounts in Indian rupees with the Singapore Development Bank enhanced, and other banks will be added during the next two weeks." End 25

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:08 am