Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Imprisonment for a former Director General of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry - Imprisonment for a former Director General of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals Empty Imprisonment for a former Director General of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Nov 2023, 3:30 pm

Imprisonment for a former Director General of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Investigation Department of the Federal Integrity Commission reported on Monday that a prison sentence had been issued in absentia to a former Director General of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals .
    A statement by the department, seen by Al-Eqtisad News, stated that “the Rusafa Criminal Court - the Second Tribunal issued a seven-year imprisonment decision against (Ali Shafi Asaad), the general director of the previously merged General Company for Design and Implementation of Industrial Projects and Investments, indicating that the court based its decision on To Article (340) of the Amended Penal Code No. (111 of 1969) .
    She added, "The escaped convict, while working as Director General of the General Company for Design and Implementation of Industrial Projects and Investments integrated into the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, caused intentional damage to public funds through negligence in the implementation and completion of projects related to the demolition and construction of clay schools with a capacity of (9) classrooms distributed among the southern governorates." , which was referred by direct invitation .”
    She explained that “the court reviewed the evidence obtained in the case, which was represented by the statements of the legal representatives of the General Company for Design and Implementation of Integrated Industrial Projects and Investments and the Ministry of Education, who requested a complaint against the accused, as well as the ongoing administrative investigation in the Ministry of Industry that includes his negligence, the report of the Office of Financial Supervision, and a presumption The accused fled, and I found it sufficient for conviction .”
    She continued, "The ruling decision included issuing an arrest and search warrant against the convict, while supporting the seizure of his movable and immovable property, in addition to giving the right to the affected party (the Ministry of Education) to demand compensation before the civil courts. "

Views 44
    Added 11/27/2023 - 7:13 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:36 am