Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain warns of fake companies and pages claiming to provide loans through banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

banks - Al-Rafidain warns of fake companies and pages claiming to provide loans through banks Empty Al-Rafidain warns of fake companies and pages claiming to provide loans through banks

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Jan 2024, 2:46 pm

Al-Rafidain warns of fake companies and pages claiming to provide loans through banks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Friday, Rafidain Bank warned against dealing with unlicensed companies and fake electronic pages claiming to provide loans and financial facilities through the Central Bank or any banking entity.
    The bank said in a statement, seen by Al-Eqtisad News, that “Rafidain Bank warns citizens against dealing with companies or associations that are not licensed by the official authorities and that carry out retail sales of goods or services, as well as fake pages on social media platforms that claim to provide loans and facilities.” Financial or any other service through the Central Bank of Iraq or any banking entity.”
    He warned against "not cooperating with these parties and not providing them with any official document or personal information and informing the competent security authorities about it," stressing that "providing services is through its branches spread across Baghdad and the governorates, and that providing its banking services and products is directly to customers and citizens in all its forms." Through these branches.

50 views
    Added 01/05/2024 - 6:31 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:22 pm