Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former Minister: America is creating the economic crisis to prevent it from leaving Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former Minister: America is creating the economic crisis to prevent it from leaving Iraq Empty Former Minister: America is creating the economic crisis to prevent it from leaving Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Former Minister: America is creating the economic crisis to prevent it from leaving Iraq[/size]
    • Today 14:27

Information / Baghdad.. 
     On Monday, former Minister Jassem Muhammad Jaafar accused the American side of creating an economic crisis for Iraq in order not to withdraw from it, indicating that American survival is what concerns America, especially with the international conflict and aggression against Gaza.
    Jaafar said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, “The Americans still consider Iraq a state belonging to them, but popular and political pressure is on the government regarding ending the American presence.”
     He added, "American fear is increasing with the Iraqi government's announcement that it will work to remove those forces as quickly as possible, in conjunction with a parliamentary movement to issue a new and binding decision regarding foreign withdrawal from Iraq."
    He explained, "The Americans are no longer aware of the reality of these pressures, and therefore they have used weapons for economic purposes by raising the price of the dollar and not sending Iraqi money for oil sales deposited in the US Federal Reserve, and most recently, threatening to use manipulation of oil prices and the issue of importing American wheat, which was recently hinted at by the American ambassador in Baghdad."
      The American ambassador had announced Iraq's intention to import American wheat to meet its needs without an official statement from the Iraqi government, especially the Ministry of Commerce. Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:50 am