Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

During 2024.. an expanded plan to launch many programs that advance the health situation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

launch - During 2024.. an expanded plan to launch many programs that advance the health situation Empty During 2024.. an expanded plan to launch many programs that advance the health situation

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Feb 2024, 4:50 am

During 2024.. an expanded plan to launch many programs that advance the health situation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Sunday, Minister of Health Saleh Mahdi Al-Hasnawi announced an expanded plan to launch several health programs to improve the health situation.

The Ministry stated, in a statement received by Al-Eqtisad News, that “Minister of Health Saleh Mahdi Al-Hasnawi chaired today the weekly meeting in the Ministry to discuss the progress of implementing the medical support plan for the visit of Imam Musa Al-Kadhim (peace be upon him) on the anniversary of his martyrdom, and a number of topics on the agenda.” In the presence of the undersecretaries and general directors of the ministry’s center and health departments in Baghdad.

She added, "During the meeting, Al-Hasnawi discussed the progress of implementing the medical support plan, the visit of Imam Musa Al-Kadhim (peace be upon him) on the anniversary of his martyrdom, and a number of topics on the agenda and priorities within the government program, including the provision of medicines, the completion and rehabilitation of health projects in Baghdad and the governorates, and the fair distribution of staff."

Al-Hasnawi explained, "The Ministry has an expanded plan during the year 2024 to launch many health programs to improve the health situation in Baghdad and all governorates."

Views 16
    Added 02/04/2024 - 1:33 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:18 pm