Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Private Banks Association participates in a discussion session on developing the work of t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

iraqi - The Iraqi Private Banks Association participates in a discussion session on developing the work of t Empty The Iraqi Private Banks Association participates in a discussion session on developing the work of t

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Feb 2024, 6:47 am

The Iraqi Private Banks Association participates in a discussion session on developing the work of the banking sector

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Iraqi Private Banks Association participated in the seminar held by the Central Bank in cooperation with the General Council of Islamic Banks and Financial Institutions.
    The advisor to the Iraqi Association of Private Banks, Samir Al-Nusairi, said during his speech at the discussion session: First, I convey to you the greetings of the President of the Association of Banks, Wadih Al-Hanhal, referring to the role of the Association of Banks in the field of cooperation with Arab and foreign banking organizations, as well as the General Council of Banks and Islamic Financial Institutions in light of the agreement. It signed with them in the field of training and holding workshops, and it is the only official agent approved by the General Council.
    He added that the association is a major supporter of the banking sector, as well as within the strategies and directions of the Central Bank to advance the reality of the sector and meet its ambition.

Views 22
    Added 02/20/2024 - 3:21 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:45 am