Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi financial oversight begins with auditing the revenues and expenditures of the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

financial - Iraqi financial oversight begins with auditing the revenues and expenditures of the Kurdistan Region Empty Iraqi financial oversight begins with auditing the revenues and expenditures of the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:31 am

[size=30]Iraqi financial oversight begins with auditing the revenues and expenditures of the Kurdistan Region[/size]
    [url=https://www.kurdistan24.net/ar/profile/1104-Kurdistan24 %D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A8%DB%8C%D9%84][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Kurdistan24 Erbil[/url]   3 hours
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Dominate me
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Erbil (Kurdistan 24) - A delegation from the Iraqi Financial Supervision Bureau arrived today, Sunday, February 25, 2024, in Erbil to audit oil revenues and revenues for the last six months of 2023.
    Head of the Audit Committee of the Kurdistan Region’s Financial Supervision Bureau, Hemin Ali, told Kurdistan 24, as stipulated in Federal Budget Law No. 13 of 2023, revenues should be audited monthly.
    Confirming that the delegation came to the region to follow up and audit revenues for the last six months of 2023.
    Ali added that the Iraqi Financial Supervision Bureau and the Kurdistan Region are working as teams to audit the revenues and expenditures of the ministries, including the Ministries of Natural Resources and Finance.
    He concluded his speech by saying: The Iraqi Financial Supervision Bureau consists of 20 members, and the Kurdistan Region Supervision Bureau consists of 21 members.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:45 am