Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Roadmap.. Parliamentary anticipation of the “Federal League” decision regarding the president’s elec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Roadmap.. Parliamentary anticipation of the “Federal League” decision regarding the president’s elec Empty Roadmap.. Parliamentary anticipation of the “Federal League” decision regarding the president’s elec

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Feb 2024, 6:48 am

Roadmap.. Parliamentary anticipation of the “Federal League” decision regarding the president’s election session
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The Al-Fatah Alliance confirmed today, Monday (February 26, 2024), that the upcoming decision of the Federal Supreme Court will be a roadmap for electing the new Speaker of Parliament.
    Alliance representative Madiha al-Maksusi said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", "Everyone is waiting and anticipating what will be issued by the Federal Supreme Court regarding the session to elect the Speaker of Parliament and the complaint against one of the candidates for this position."
    Al-Maksousi stated, “What will be issued by the Federal Supreme Court will be a road map for electing the new speaker of parliament,” stressing that “it will be binding on all political parties, and we believe that the process of electing the new president will be rapid after the issuance of the expected decision.”
    It is hoped that the Federal Supreme Court will hold its session tomorrow, Tuesday, to consider the appeals submitted to the session of the first round of electing the Speaker of Parliament on the 27th and 28th of this month of February, after it was postponed by the Federal Supreme Court late last January.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:37 pm