Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: We will double the budget for purchasing weapons in Iraq by 100%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BUDGET - Deputy: We will double the budget for purchasing weapons in Iraq by 100% Empty Deputy: We will double the budget for purchasing weapons in Iraq by 100%

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Mar 2024, 6:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Deputy: We will double the budget for purchasing weapons in Iraq by 100%[/size]
    • Today 15:39

Information / Baghdad..
     Member of the Parliamentary Security Committee, MP Waad Al-Qaddo, confirmed on Friday the effort to double the budget for purchasing weapons in Iraq by 100%.
    Al-Qaddo said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The Interior Ministry’s pressure to register weapons for all citizens according to specific points in cities and rural areas is a step in the right direction that will enhance security and prevent the use of weapons in anything that causes harm to internal security and gives flexibility to detect any crimes in addition to preventing Some of them leaked to extremist groups."
    He added, "Purchasing weapons from citizens, especially medium and heavy weapons, is a beginning that we trust and we hope that it will achieve the general goals, stressing that there is a parliamentary consensus to support the weapons purchase budget by 100% during 2024."
    He pointed out that "identifying their uses and preventing their illegal circulation is a priority in the security scene, especially since the turmoil and exceptional situations that Iraq went through after 2003 contributed to the abundance of weapons greatly."
    The Ministry of Interior recently announced an ambitious program to purchase weapons from citizens and allocated funds amounting to hundreds of millions of dinars, which will be launched very soon.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:15 am