Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki: Iraq is keen to activate the strategic framework agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki: Iraq is keen to activate the strategic framework agreement Empty Al-Maliki: Iraq is keen to activate the strategic framework agreement

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Mar 2024, 5:33 am

Al-Maliki: Iraq is keen to activate the strategic framework agreement

Iraq  03/07/2024
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad: Al-Sabah

The head of the State of Law Coalition, Nouri al-Maliki, said: Iraq is keen to activate the strategic framework agreement after the end of the international coalition’s role.
    The statement of Al-Maliki's media office stated, yesterday, Wednesday, that "The head of the State of Law coalition, Nouri Al-Maliki, received in his office, the US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Iraq and Iran Affairs, Victoria Taylor, in the presence of the US Ambassador to Iraq, Alena Romanowski."
    He added, "During the meeting, views were exchanged on the developments taking place in the regional and international arenas, and a number of issues and files of common interest."
    According to the statement, Al-Maliki stressed "the importance of strengthening bilateral relations between Baghdad and Washington in a way that serves the interests of the two friendly peoples."
    Regarding the ongoing dialogue between Iraq and the international coalition forces, Al-Maliki indicated “Iraq’s keenness to activate the strategic framework agreement after the end of the international coalition’s role in Iraq and the transition to comprehensive relations in various fields between the two countries,” stressing “the necessity of ending the aggression against Gaza and opening safe humanitarian corridors.” ".
    For her part, Taylor referred to “the cooperative relations between the two countries, and the keenness to maintain them in many areas,” explaining that “the United States is moving to end the military operations in Gaza as soon as possible, and to work toward a political path that guarantees the legitimate rights of the Palestinians.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 6:59 pm