Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: 30 defendants in the case of stealing tax deposits

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: 30 defendants in the case of stealing tax deposits Empty Integrity: 30 defendants in the case of stealing tax deposits

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Mar 2024, 7:12 am

[size=38]Integrity: 30 defendants in the case of stealing tax deposits[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

March 10, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: The head of the Federal Integrity Commission, Judge Haider Hanoun, revealed on Sunday that there were 30 defendants in the case of stealing tax deposits, while indicating that huge sums of money had been recovered.
    Hanoun said during a review of the Commission’s achievements for the year 2023, “The Commission recorded the presence of 30 defendants in cases of theft of tax deposits during the past year,” pointing out that “Iraq is continuing to pursue all defendants and those wanted by the judiciary.”
    Hanoun added, “The authority was able to recover billions of dinars, hundreds of thousands of dollars, and gold jewelry from government officials convicted and arrested in cases related to financial corruption.”
    The head of the Federal Integrity Commission, Judge Haider Hanoun, stated today, Sunday, that during the past year the Commission considered (60,213) reports and criminal cases, indicating that they were distributed among (35,043) reports, including (10,196) rotated reports, of which (27,711) reports were completed. It also worked on ( 27,170) criminal cases, including (8,277) pending cases from the year 2022, of which (16,063) cases were completed through judicial procedures.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:42 pm