Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

He stressed that the government’s vision is to make one class not exceed 25 students...Government me

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

He stressed that the government’s vision is to make one class not exceed 25 students...Government me Empty He stressed that the government’s vision is to make one class not exceed 25 students...Government me

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Mar 2024, 4:48 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]He stressed that the government’s vision is to make one class not exceed 25 students...Government media: We will receive a thousand schools within the Chinese contract next October.[/size]

[size=45]He stressed that the government’s vision is to make one class not exceed 25 students...Government media to “Al-Zawraa”: We will receive a thousand schools within the Chinese contract next October
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    03/17/2024
    Hussein Falih:
    The government media team has set next October as the date for the end of the first phase of The framework contract concluded with China regarding school construction, which includes completing the construction of a thousand schools in all governorates, while he stressed that the government’s vision is to end double and triple shifts and make one class not exceed 25 students.
    The spokesman for the government media team, Haider Majeed, said in an interview with Al-Zawraa: The government has given the file of model school buildings exceptional attention, and it is one of the most important files included in the government program. Pointing out that the government goal is to end the phenomenon of double and triple shifts and to end the suffering of caravan and mud schools. He added: The government vision and the vision of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, represented by the Department of National Projects and School Buildings, is that the number of students in each class does not exceed 25 to 30 students so that they can sit comfortably without harassment. Or bottlenecks, pointing out that the framework contract concluded with China was the government plan in three stages, the first of which was initiated, including the construction of a thousand schools, and so far 5 schools have been officially opened, which was the first in Iraq opened in the city of Nasiriyah by the Prime Minister, and there are two schools in each of Maysan and Basra were opened by the Director of the Department of National Projects and School Buildings. He continued: As of 3/1/2024, the number of completed schools had reached 124 schools ready for opening, and by April, about 110 more would be ready and put into service, and by next October, the first phase of the project, which amounts to One thousand schools in all governorates. Stressing that there is a determination on the part of the School Projects and Buildings Department in the General Secretariat to complete this project according to the timelines, and there is a determination on the part of the government to end this file, with continuous follow-up by the Prime Minister and direct supervision by the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers. He went on to say: We are following up now. In Basra, the file of model school buildings is this important file after we were in Maysan. We will go to Dhi Qar and then to Muthanna and Najaf Al-Ashraf, and our tours continue from the north to the south of Iraq to follow up on this vital and important file. Indicating that there is a delayed Ministry of Education project (Project Number One) that has made remarkable progress, with approximately 250 to 300 schools completed and rehabilitating more than 400 schools. He stated: There is also a project for the Iraqi Development Fund, which the Prime Minister directed that it be the first to initiate a contract with the Ministry of Education. To create a thousand schools. He stressed that there is a government vision for the Ministry of Education to contract with the National Investment Authority to establish a thousand schools.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:22 am