Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

It's In Your Purpose

csd9013
    csd9013

It's In Your Purpose Empty It's In Your Purpose

Post by csd9013 Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:04 am

"For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." Ephesians 2:10, NIV

A tool can be utilized much more effectively when we know the purpose of it. For example, a spoon was created for eating soup. When that spoon is doing what it was designed to do, it is most useful. However, take that same spoon and use it to cut steak and you will have a great deal of work ahead of you. Eating is going to be much harder, overwhelming and frustrating. As good as the steak is, you can't enjoy it as it was meant to be enjoyed.

God wants to use you for what He created you for. You are an original, built and designed by God with a specific purpose in His mind, not yours. That is the only thing that perfectly fits you. Without walking in His purpose for your life, it will be hard, full of toil, frustration, confusion and fear. Don't fight against it any longer. You must seek God for your lane of purpose. Then, cooperate with His desire. Surrender to Him and allow Him to lead you right into what He has for you.

Within your purpose is where you will be most effective, fulfilled, and life will be enjoyed like it was meant it to be.

Prayer: Father, thank You for creating me with a purpose in mind. I desire to know my purpose. I surrender my life to You. Help me to cooperate with You everyday of my life as I allow You to use me. In Jesus name, Amen.
    Lobo
    Lobo

It's In Your Purpose Empty Re: It's In Your Purpose

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:33 pm

Thank you and I hope your husband is doing better, you both are in my prayers as well as Fonz.
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:44 pm

Lobo wrote:Thank you and I hope your husband is doing better, you both are in my prayers as well as Fonz.
    Thanks you, Lobo. He is getting a little stronger each day.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:54 pm

Thank you, Jesus

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:44 am