Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tamimi: the corruption of big ports and border 177 billion dinars and imports for 2015

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tamimi: the corruption of big ports and border 177 billion dinars and imports for 2015 Empty Tamimi: the corruption of big ports and border 177 billion dinars and imports for 2015

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Local
    Since 01.04.2016 at 09:42 (GMT Baghdad)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Special - scales News
    Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, on Monday, the presence of a large corruption at border crossing points where some actors change the rates of customs tariff of imported materials to Iraq.
    He said committee member Majda al-Tamimi's / scales News /, that "it is supposed to border crossings revenues are weakening Al177 billion dinars, but was stolen by some corrupt officials, where they change the customs tariff and registration of cigarettes and drink prices as food as a tax-exempt" .
    It said al-Tamimi, said that "this revenue within the Ministry of Finance's budget where some of which is paid for the salaries of the staff of the border crossing points, and some of the other part of it is devoted to the province, who is the border crossing."
    The "border crossing points that the financial revenue amounted to 177 billion dinars over the past year in 2015,as Iraq is linked with neighboring countries border several ports, with an estimated income of those ports billions of dinars annually."
    This revealed a member of the economic and investment commission parliamentary Najiba Najib, the presence of influential politicians in control of the border crossing points, as pointed out that the application of the customs tariff law need to take strong measures to control market prices. Ended 29/38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:27 am