Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Australian Prime Minister from Baghdad: The solution in Iraq is linked to the situation in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Australian Prime Minister from Baghdad: The solution in Iraq is linked to the situation in Syria Empty Australian Prime Minister from Baghdad: The solution in Iraq is linked to the situation in Syria

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Jan 2016, 4:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Australian Prime Minister from Baghdad: The solution in Iraq is linked to the situation in Syria

 Baghdad / term-Presse 
    1/17/16
    Confirmed Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, on Saturday, the continuation of his government's support to Iraq in its war against al (Daash), and pointed out that the victory over terrorism needs a "national reconciliation" in conjunction with the military fighting forces Alaracah.oukal Malcolm Turnbull, during a joint press conference his contract with his Iraqi counterpart, Haider al-Abadi in the Government Palace in Baghdad, and I followed (range Press), "The Australian government commends the victories achieved by Iraqi forces against al Daash especially Ramadi," noting that "the international coalition and Iraqi security forces have made a great effort to achieve victory in Anbar" . He added Turnbull said his country "continues to provide support to Iraqi forces and seek to continue together to eliminate the Daash, which represents a threat to all and not only to Iraq," adding that "Australia is seeking to provide air support for Iraq as well as in the field of training fighters in the ranks of the security forces." . The Chairman of the Australian government to "discuss the situation of displaced with Abadi and provide international aid to them and the reconstruction of the liberated areas," noting that "there are great challenges and responsibilities huge to provide such aid because it is not an easy thing." He stressed Turnbull that "military victory against the regulation is not enough and must be to maintain it through the activation of national reconciliation in Iraq, "pointing out that" the Syrian crisis also needs to national reconciliation and a political solution, "stressing" there is no solution in Syria will be the situation in Iraq is difficult. " Furthermore, he praised the prime minister Haider al-Abadi, yesterday, the role of Australia in helping Iraq in the war against "terrorism" through training and assigning security forces by land and air, as expressed Iraq's desire to increase cooperation with Australia in all areas of military, economic and private. Ebadi said, during a joint press conference with his Australian counterpart, Malcolm Torenpol, held in Baghdad, and I followed (range Press), said that "Iraq appreciates the role of the Australian troops in the help of our troops in the war against al (Daash)," pointing out that "Australia's efforts the military have had an effective impact on the training and the assignment of the Iraqi forces, especially in the field of anti-terrorism device as well as in providing air cover after submission drones "He stressed al-Abadi, he said that" Iraq has the desire and the willingness to increase the horizon of cooperation with Australia in the fields of military, economic and particularly In the rest of the other agricultural aspects. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:28 am