Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra council rejects the application of the customs tariff on conservative outlets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra council rejects the application of the customs tariff on conservative outlets Empty Basra council rejects the application of the customs tariff on conservative outlets

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jan 2016, 4:44 pm

Basra council rejects the application of the customs tariff on conservative outlets

Since 01/21/2016 19:01 pm (Baghdad time)

Special - scales News

Basra Governorate Council refused, on Thursday, the application of the customs tariff of the province on the border ports.

He said council member Ahmed Al Sulaiti's / scales News /, that "the council in Basra refused to apply the customs tariff in the border outlets without the other ports of the country", stressing at the same time that "the tariff was only for the benefit of Northern ports."

And Adavasulaita, "The continuous Council by refusing to law unless the customs tariff applied across the country," noting that "the application of the customs tariff in Basra ports and other ports exception is killing the economy in the southern provinces" .anthy 29/34 R.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:14 am