Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Obama signs executive order, bypasses Congress, and legalizes all BLM land grabs.

Lobo
    Lobo

Obama signs executive order, bypasses Congress, and legalizes all BLM land grabs. Empty Obama signs executive order, bypasses Congress, and legalizes all BLM land grabs.

Post by Lobo Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:08 pm

Obama signs executive order, bypasses Congress, and legalizes all BLM land grabs.
    Submitted by IWB, on February 23rd, 2016

Obama is to sign an executive order, bypass Congress, and do a massive BLM land grab.
    Republican Congressman of Utah says he has the BLM documents to prove it. They were initially leaked, and he says there are more coming.
    This is an up-to-date video (February 8, 2016), and I consider it to be a clear and present danger.
    I see the phrase “it has begun” on here all the time, and I will repeat it now…”it has begun”!

Nevertheless, the Obama administration’s aggressive use of executive orders to unconstitutionally bypass Congress and enact its own “environmental” regulations indicates that we can expect an intensification of the adversarial attitude by federal agencies toward ranchers, farmers, and rural property owners. The EPA’s new “Waters of the United States” (WOTUS) interpretation, all by itself, guarantees collisions between federal authorities and property owners. According to Obama’s EPA, even dry land miles from any “navigable waters” is still subject to EPA’s arbitrary and capricious jurisdiction because the rainwater that sinks into the ground is somehow connected to navigable waters. This virtually guarantees an escalation of tensions and a certainty of more confrontations that could turn violent.
    In yet another turn of events indicative of Obama’s tactics, the Commander-in-Chief has stooped to issuing yet another Executive Order in order to bypass Congress. The order, as so many before it, was in no way a change to the executive branch as it ultimately legalized the BLM’s authority to snatch private land.
    A press release recently disclosed by U.S. Congressman Rob Bishop shows that he was able to find 14 missing pages from an internal Department of Interior (DOI) that had miraculously disappeared. Those pages revealed the slithering snake that Obama truly is and the lows he’s willing to stoop to get his way.
    http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=30377
    http://investmentwatchblog.com/obama-signs-executive-order-bypasses-congress-and-legalizes-all-blm-land-grabs/
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Obama signs executive order, bypasses Congress, and legalizes all BLM land grabs. Empty Re: Obama signs executive order, bypasses Congress, and legalizes all BLM land grabs.

Post by fonz1951 Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:30 pm

best part is, he won't be around much longer, worst part there's always hitlary. if she gets in, you can bet it's going to be a continuation of obama's idiocy.i would give them both a dollar to just disappear.
    Ronbo
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Obama signs executive order, bypasses Congress, and legalizes all BLM land grabs. Empty Re: Obama signs executive order, bypasses Congress, and legalizes all BLM land grabs.

Post by Ronbo Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:12 pm

That's a lot nicer than what I would have said. Thanks thumbs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:27 am