Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Medical clinics equipped with medicines for chronic diseases

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Medical clinics equipped with medicines for chronic diseases Empty Medical clinics equipped with medicines for chronic diseases

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Mar 2016, 2:58 am

[ltr]Medical clinics equipped with medicines for chronic diseases[/ltr]

Since 03.12.2016 at 08:56 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Announced the popular medical clinics circle, on Saturday, all equipped clinics in Baghdad and its directorates in the provinces medicines for chronic diseases, according to the prepared agenda for this purpose from the date (15-27) this month.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Director General of the Department Hazem Abdul Razzaq al-Jumaili in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "the department will be equipped with the popular and advisory medical clinics in Baghdad and the provinces their share of pharmaceutical for the current month," explaining that "the proportion of pharmaceutical processing amounted to 100% for 33 pharmaceutical substance out 44 articles and some of the material processed up ratio of between 50% to 90% and seeks our circle and actively continuous coordination with the General Company for the marketing of medicines and medical supplies to reach the proportion of processing 100% of all types of drugs for chronic diseases and the origins sober. " 
    He added that "it is necessary to deliver drugs to all clinics the right time in Baghdad and the provinces the fact that most people with chronic diseases of the elderly and children, in order to maintain the safety of patients taking treatment on time and not to delay in purely their service in the public interest" .anthy 29/38[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:07 am