Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shabandar: the government's call for early elections proof of confidence, not failure

Cat561
    Cat561
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Shabandar: the government's call for early elections proof of confidence, not failure Empty Shabandar: the government's call for early elections proof of confidence, not failure

Post by Cat561 Sat 05 Jan 2013, 4:54 pm

Shabandar: the government's call for early elections proof of confidence, not failure
    Published on Saturday, December 05, 2 / January 2013 17:33 | Written by: OK | | |

BAGHDAD / obelisk: MP said the coalition of state law Izzat Shabandar, Saturday, that the government's call for early elections proof of confidence, not a failure, pointing out that there are parties partner in the system, "crept into the street in order to hide its weakness."

He Shabandar for "obelisk", "The government failed to to Atdau early elections but the opposition is calling for it," noting that "Prime Minister's call for early elections is a matter of confidence and cut the road to the other all Tmthilath and its reviews."

He Shabandar that "a coalition of state law will be discussed during a meeting today hot topic and the main axes happening in the street", adding that "there are demands real and legitimate standing behind people owners need real and there are demands illegal relate to drop the system and the democratic experiment and to the constitution."

Shabandar noted that "there are parties partner in the system crept into the street in order to hide its weakness and the reality of the political participation experience, especially since there are also external breakthroughs for these events."

The provinces of Anbar, Nineveh and Salahuddin witnessing protests and protests since 14 days demanding the release of detainees from Iraqi prisons, as revealed head of a group of Iraqi scientists South Branch Khalid Al Mulla, that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has promised to release more than 700 detained from Iraqi jails.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:19 pm