Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals: No substitute for "Made in Iraq" !!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals: No substitute for "Made in Iraq" !! Empty The Ministry of Industry and Minerals: No substitute for "Made in Iraq" !!

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Apr 2016, 7:17 am

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals: No substitute for "Made in Iraq" !!
    By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on: Tuesday 19/04/2016 7:22[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [rtl]

Iraq today / Baghdad , 
    the Ministry of Industry and Minerals is continuing its efforts for the success of the national campaign adopted by the Minister Mohammad Darraji in theapplication of the slogan "Made in Iraq. " 
    Director of the Media Center at the Ministry Abd Wahid al - Shammari, said at the beginning: "The consumer economy of the Iraqi economy, where he spent Iraq over the past few years nearly 321.6 billion dollars, or the equivalent of57% of the total imports of Iraqi oil in order to import goods and various goods from outside the country, which called for the adoption of the slogan -making in Iraq, and the incorporation short, medium and long - term strategies, for the advancement of the industrial sector, "either what heneeds to activate" made ​​in Iraq , " we read:" this needs to be a package of government, legislative and popular action and media support , which isbased on the local product support, and the importance that there is aneconomic proper understanding by the government and the citizens and theparliament for this Thread, "and the role of investment, the source quoted theminister .. to be the conclusion:" the minister stressed the need to encourage investment and participation with the private sector in accordance with theproper legal procedures, and under certain conditions , including thefinancial efficiency of the clear investment companies, and be experienced and specialized in the field concerned and to provide a study of economic and technical feasibility of the projects concerned with investment, and that 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:29 pm