Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The activation of the card reader card on bus passengers and delegations in Baghdad transport compan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The activation of the card reader card on bus passengers and delegations in Baghdad transport compan Empty The activation of the card reader card on bus passengers and delegations in Baghdad transport compan

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Apr 2016, 6:26 am

[ltr]The activation of the card reader card on bus passengers and delegations in Baghdad transport company[/ltr]

[ltr]Our economy / Baghdad[/ltr]
    [ltr]General Company did travelers and delegations to transfer the first time a business card (card reader) on public buses in the city of Baghdad to elevate the level that the company is looking to him to serve the citizens.[/ltr]
    [ltr]An official source at the General Company for Passenger and delegations to move in a press statement: «for the first time in Iraq are using cards (card reader) on public buses in the capital within my garage door bulks and Victory Square as a first stage». 
    He noted that the company is working after confirmation of the success of the project to be circulated to all the garages belonging to it, indicating that it will deliver Bdilalh on the economic situation of the citizen Karim and can climb several times on the bus and all the lines, as well as providing special support to students at discounted prices, especially that these experience transferred from the countries of the world civilized after proved successful. The source continued: Print category was 10,000 dinars and 5000 dinars card, have been identified kiosks found inside garages to sell them after the force be shipped again, noting that the company has worked during the past two years on the application of this system. 
    Also it pointed out that travelers Company Press contributed effectively to print posters on buses identifiable to promote this cultural project.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:38 pm