Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of the parliament agrees to a formal request from al-Abadi to postpone the vote on the rest

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of the parliament agrees to a formal request from al-Abadi to postpone the vote on the rest Empty Chairman of the parliament agrees to a formal request from al-Abadi to postpone the vote on the rest

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:37 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad-Iraq Press -28 April: the House ofRepresentatives announced the decision Imad Youkhana, on Thursday, the approval of the Presidency of the Council to grant Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi chance to complete his booth ministerial session until Saturday or next Monday.

Youkhana told reporters in the parliament building, said that "al - Abadi submitted a request to give himchance to complete his booth ministerial session until Saturday or next Monday, and presented tothe parliament , " noting that " has been granted Abadi this deadline by the presidium of theparliament."
    And likely close to the Prime Minister Haider al -Abadi sources, in the past few hours, the vote on thedeportation of the rest of the names of candidates for ministerial cabins to the hearings next week.

He was scheduled to be completed Abadi his booth during the ministerial meeting on Thursday, according to the pledge, at ahearing last Tuesday, which saw the vote to approve the sacking of five ministers and the appointment of five replacements forthem.

The central committee supervising the popular protests, of the Sadrist movement, called on Wednesday, to protest outside thegates of the Green Zone on Saturday, while confirming the continuation of the open sit -in in Tahrir Square. Ended (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:09 am