Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Demand intensified diplomatic effort to extinguish the Paris Club debt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Demand intensified diplomatic effort to extinguish the Paris Club debt Empty Demand intensified diplomatic effort to extinguish the Paris Club debt

Post by Rocky Sun 22 May 2016, 5:19 am

Demand intensified diplomatic effort to extinguish the Paris Club debt

05/22/2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / JD / .. A commission of economy and investment representative, for the extension of the payment of the debt of countries of the Paris Club and Kuwait to the year 2019, as called for intensified diplomatic effort to extinguish those debts.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Said committee member Rep. Najiba Najib told / KD / diplomatic effort that the Iraqi state intensified its work to negotiate with Kuwait and the countries of the Paris Club in order to extend the debt repayment until 2019 due to the financial and economic challenges facing the country at the moment.[/rtl]
    [rtl]She added that he must resume negotiations in order to extinguish those debts because it will fall upon the state in the coming years, especially since the profit rate of up to 5%, the more the postponement of debt repayment the higher the amount of the payment as a result of the high rate of interest.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The benefits of Iraq's debt to the Paris Club countries each year of around 850 million Dolar.anthy / 8 /[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:35 pm