Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain looks to China after the withdrawal vote

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain looks to China after the withdrawal vote Empty Britain looks to China after the withdrawal vote

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Jul 2016, 4:33 am

[size=30]Britain looks to China after the withdrawal vote[/size]
    04/07/2016 11:14 | Number of Views: 412
    font size: Britain looks to China after the withdrawal vote Font_decrease Britain looks to China after the withdrawal vote Font_enlarge
    Britain looks to China after the withdrawal vote Thumbnail.php?file=1_794197_199455505
    Direction Press / Agencies 
    He announced the British finance minister, George Osborne, his country's determination to strengthen economic ties with China, which he will visit again, after the vote to British exit from the EU.
    Osborne said the newspaper "Financial Times," Sunday, "We will be boarding a plane and marketing Britain to the world," adding that the British government "bear in mind China."

Osborne also noted, according to the newspaper, he speaks with the Central Bank of England to ensure that affected lending operations or non-recurrence of the credit crisis that occurred in 2007 and 2008.

"We make sure that we close as possible to our European allies, and they will not only remain the key strategists our friends and partners, but also a fateful export markets". Aa

http://aletejahtv.org/index.php/permalink/117749.html

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 10:17 am