Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri Office confirms unable to establish a feminist conference in the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri Office confirms unable to establish a feminist conference in the  Empty Jubouri Office confirms unable to establish a feminist conference in the

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Jul 2016, 6:50 am

Jubouri Office confirms unable to establish a feminist conference in the region

Publishing Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 17:07:41 | Views: 91

BAGHDAD - today 's news 

office confirmed Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri, Saturday, was unable to establish afeminist conference in the region, attributing this to the exceptional economic circumstances of the country. 

The head of Parliament 's office in a statement received, agency news today, a copy of it, that " Jubouri appreciates the role assumed by the feminist movements in Iraq and the region and discourage what they do for human rights , social justice and civil peace. " 

He added the office," we would like to make it clear that it recently announced on the patronage of the President of the Council for a women 's conference in the region can not be achieved at the moment, because the exceptional economic circumstances through which the country prevented thecompletion of it. " 

He said the office, that the " stage requires intensifying efforts to support and care and follow up on the conditions of displaced communities and who have been affected as a result of terrorist acts, so devote House Speaker activities and support the urgent and emergency files " . 

He continued, " The head of the House of Representatives is ready to support so if the conditions are right initiatives."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:46 pm