Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey establish a new military base in Dohuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey establish a new military base in Dohuk Empty Turkey establish a new military base in Dohuk

Post by Rocky Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:53 am

[ltr]Turkey establish a new military base in Dohuk[/ltr]

Since 15.10.2016 at 09:47 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called on the leadership of the Democratic Front popular official Mohammed Kayani, Saturday, the Iraqi government to ask Turkey to withdraw its forces from all Iraqi territory and the Kurdistan region and not just claim to withdraw its troops from Ba'shiqah only, noting that Turkey has established a new base in Amadiyah Dahuk province a week ago.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said in a press statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "there are 18 Turkish base in Iraq, it has built the Turks a new base in the district of Amadiyah of the province of Dohuk a week ago," adding that it "is not the prerogative of the Kurdistan region the authority to give permission to enter foreign troops, it is the power of the federal government exclusively. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Kayani said, "and added the Kurdistan Regional Government claims that it has entered into an agreement with the Turkish side term of 50 years, and on the Iraqi government and the House of Representatives to verify this and claim the KRG and the Turkish side of the discontinuation of this Convention for that, according to the Iraqi constitution has no right to the Government of the Territory to conclude an agreement with any country, Davakiet international powers exclusive central authority and must be ratified by parliament. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the "sovereignty compromised will have a significant negative impact on Iraq, and the government has to deal with it seriously and not just claim Turkey to withdraw its troops from Ba'shiqah only, but should be Turkey's demands to withdraw its forces from all Iraqi territory and the Kurdistan region," .anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:48 am