Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Obamas' new $5.3m DC home is fitted with enhanced security systems

Lobo
    Lobo

The Obamas' new $5.3m DC home is fitted with enhanced security systems Empty The Obamas' new $5.3m DC home is fitted with enhanced security systems

Post by Lobo Mon 19 Dec 2016, 11:27 am

The Obamas' new $5.3m DC home is fitted with enhanced security systems and renovated to include TWO offices as rumors swirl over their plans after the White House

• Barack and Michelle Obama are moving into an 8,200 square-foot home in Kalorama, one of Washington DC's most elegant neighborhoods
    • They decided to stay in DC so Sasha Obama, 15, can finish out high school
    • Construction permits obtained by TMZ show plans to upgrade the security and electrical systems, in addition to fitting a cat walk over one staircase
    • Contractors will also 'convert one garage stall into an office with [a] new bathroom' even though one bedroom has already been outfitted as home office
    • The Obamas could sign hefty book contracts or further the work of their initiatives and policies

USE LINK FOR ARTICLE AND PHOTOS -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4046092/The-Obamas-new-5-3m-Washington-DC-home-renovated-include-TWO-offices-rumors-swirl-plans-White-House.html

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:56 pm