Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Asadi: we have not gotten a response Najafi on us join forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Asadi: we have not gotten a response Najafi on us join forces Empty Asadi: we have not gotten a response Najafi on us join forces

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Jan 2017, 2:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Asadi: we have not gotten a response Najafi on us join forces[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press:[/rtl]

[rtl]Surprised spokesman for the popular crowd Ahmed al-Asadi, on Thursday, the former governor of Nineveh ethyl Najafi speaks titled the leadership of the popular crowd, pointing out that he did not reach any guidance to deal with Najafi.[/rtl]

[rtl]Asadi said at a press conference followed the "Sky Press," "We have heard in recent days from the last year that there is annexation of the so-called guard the region or the National Guard to the popular crowd," noting that "it is the prerogative of the commander of the armed forces."[/rtl]

[rtl]Asadi said, "We are surprised that Ethel Najafi speaks titled leadership and the crowd was too early to talk in this direction," he said, adding: "We as leaders or popular circles crowd we have not received any communication or direct collaboration with Najafi."[/rtl]

[rtl]The official spokesman for the forces, "guard Nineveh," Zuhair said Hazem al-Jubouri, in (January 1, 2017), the decision Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to merge forces Authority popular crowd "important step."[/rtl]

[rtl]Press reports quoted security sources over the weekend that "the Prime Minister and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi issued an order to integrate," Nineveh guard "led by the former governor of Nineveh Ethel Nujaifi part of the popular crowd.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:28 pm