Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Asadi: Najafi's remarks on the crowd poured interests Daash and delay the liberation of Fallujah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Asadi: Najafi's remarks on the crowd poured interests Daash and delay the liberation of Fallujah Empty Asadi: Najafi's remarks on the crowd poured interests Daash and delay the liberation of Fallujah

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Jun 2016, 2:52 am

[ltr]Asadi: Najafi's remarks on the crowd poured interests Daash and delay the liberation of Fallujah[/ltr]

Since 06/05/2016 18:09 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The spokesman for the Authority popular crowd Ahmed al-Asadi, Sunday, the leader of the coalition's remarks are united Osama Najafi serve the interests of the terrorist organization Daash and delay the liberation of Fallujah operations.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Asadi said L / balance News /, that "the statements issued against factions of the popular crowd by being isolated from the Fallujah operation" unacceptable, "pointing out that" Najafi's remarks serve the interests of terrorism and delay the liberation of Fallujah operations. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that the "factions of the popular crowd offering sacrifices and martyrs for the liberation of Fallujah and its people from the elements of the terrorist organization," stressing that "is reasonably certain officials profess to assist terrorism in light of the meeting of all Iraqi forces to eliminate terrorism."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that Prime Muttahidoon Osama Najafi said, today, that the people of Fallujah are determined to keep the popular crowd for their areas forces due to violations and abuses Alhasalh.anthy 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Haidar Almitm[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:39 am